Wednesday 4 August 2010

I'm just a kid! -_-

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever
I'm just a kid

(^lyrics, simple plan - I'm just a kid)

Hmm I just want to go to sleep right now.....But it's actually impossible. My body clock is utterly messed up fr the holidays, getting home late, getting up late, going out, going to bed late, getting up early.....etc etc.....

I know it's my own fault but surely if I am this damn sleepy I should go to sleep easily....but no, it isnt that simple is it -_-
With too much on my mind, lack of sleep and too many things going on I find it hardto shut my brain up when I am laying there trying to fall asleep...It's like I am having a conversation with myself!!!!! urgh!

So I sit up awake, on my laptop, listening to music and chatting to friends who should also be in bed!!!! XD
and of ourse BLOGGING!  - only out of boredom though, so don't go thinking I actualy wanted to..hahahaha sorry about that :P

Well yeah, I should probably be off now....I have to get up at 7:30 to go and meet my friends for the day :) although the early start is a bit of a bummer, I guess it's worth it. If anything will cheer me up, it's them. I really don't know what I'd do without them! I know that sounds ceesy, but it's bloody true!

Okay! So I hope you sleep/slept better than me!
GOOODNIGHT FRENNY FOLLOWERS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment